Welcome to the Largest and Fastest Growing Muay Thai Kickboxing Gym in Toronto!
This is the online home of our Uptown location, for information on our other locations please click here.
- Tone and condition your body through a great aerobic and anaerobic workout
- Relieve stress and tension
- Develop timing, balance, co-ordination, power, speed, agility and flexibility
- Learn and engage in a new combat sport and martial art
- Acquire self-defense skills and build self-confidence
- Lose weight
- Meet and train with great people in a friendly and attitude/ego-free environment, which contains over 50% female membership
Training at our gym will offer you ALL of the above. No experience is necessary. Classes are fun, energetic and professional. If you are searching for a more superior form of workout than your typical gym routine - we will elevate your fitness to a new level through our unique, intense and progressive combat training. So come out and train with us at our fully equipped 8,000 sq. ft. Muay Thai kickboxing gym centrally located on Yonge Street, just south of Eglinton and North of Davisville, with ample parking on the side streets and a two
minute walk from Davisville subway station.
We offer a diverse set of classes and special club features including:
- Level 1 - Beginners Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Level 2 Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Level 3 Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Muay Thai Kickboxing Bootcamp & Body Conditioning
- Muay Thai Kickboxing Sparring
- Kids classes (ages 4 - 12)
- One-on-one Muay Thai Kickboxing and Boxing Personal Training
- Private training room for one-on-one sessions
- Towel service
Experience the Difference in our Approach to Muay
Thai Kickboxing in Toronto
While most martial arts and kickboxing schools emphasize tradition, strictness and rigid conformity, we have decided not to follow their approach. Instead, when you enter our gym, you will find a relaxed and non-judgmental atmosphere that thrives on intense and progressive training. Come and experience the difference for yourself!
Why Choose TKMT?
We are the first and only Muay Thai kickboxing and combat fitness facility in the city that successfully eliminated the negative stigma that surrounds martial arts/boxing gyms; the traditional "meathead" and "thug" attitudes that characterize other gyms are not welcomed here. All TKMT locations are distinguished by cleanliness, friendliness and professionalism. As such, we appeal to the mass population looking for a comfortable and non-intimidating environment to learn and train in, as opposed to attracting a small crowd of egotistical "tough guys." Overall, this has resulted in a surge of people joining our gyms, with many of them being women. In fact, we are proud to have the largest number of female members out of all the martial arts training facilities in the Greater Toronto Area.
To further our reputation and credibility and to steer us away from the "just another aerobic kickboxing gym" image, we have recruited a number of elite instructors that are professional fighters. In addition to having their expertise elevate our training, they work tirelessly in maintaining a strong and progressive fighters' program for our active competitors and for those that are considering competition. TKMT welcomes you to our team!